As Seen On
USA MX News from Racer X
UK MX News from Dirtbike Rider
Honda World Motocross racer Max Nagl demonstrated a perfect start-to-finish performance today to take the qualifying race win for round seven of the MX1 World Championship in Beto Carrero, Brazil at his first attempt.
Rockstar Energy Suzuki World MX1's Clement Desalle rode a smart and effective qualification race at a damp Beto Carrero facility to take second place for the Grand Prix of Brazil.
Rockstar Energy Suzuki World MX1 rider Kevin Strijbos, currently at the Brazilian MX1 GP, talks about his and teammate Clement Desalle's trip to the USA to race two AMA Pro Motocross Championship races.
Event Coverage, Manufacturer Tests & Dealer Promo Films
Toofast films have covered many high profile events such as the Maxxis British Championship, Bolddog britsh FMX championship, Redbull Pronationals, Vets MXDN and many other events.
Whether you want your event filmed for promotional footage, a thank you to event sponsors, on line media for your website or just a momento of your day please contact us for details.
- Teaser films to promote forthcoming events
- Major event coverage
- Club motocross to promote a rider or a club/organisation
- Promotional films for organisations
- On line media for your website
- Rider portfolio films – Race day footage
Manufacturer Tests and Motocross Dealer promo videos
As the biggest and best Motocross channel in the UK Toofast films can offer the ultimate exposure to your key target customer. We market our films with our many contacts around the world and combined with our social media presence we can target specific territories to suit your requirements. We are the ultimate platform for anything Motocross related!
Manufacturer Tests – Working closely with manufacturers and distributors we can test and promote products through our films and online media. Whether it’s the latest bike test or a new product launch make sure you talk to us first and we will get you maximum exposure
Dealer promo videos – bring your own website to life and tap into the social media revolution with a Toofast promotional video. Whether it’s a one off or series of films we will work with you to showcase your shop, products and services.
All films can include:
- An imaginative introduction and end credits
- Detailed information about the product, range or shop.
- Traditional footage with very creative angles using unique equipment and shots choreographed to music if required
- Slow motion footage at high FPS
- On board footage using the latest onboard cameras (Go Pro Hero HD2 and Contour Plus)
- Interviews with the riders/staff (if required)
- The film can be created as a DVD,Blueray or internet ready file (2 copies of the selected format will be provided in the package)
Prices for the above are quoted on an individual basis.Please give us your brief and we will come back to you with a price.