As Seen On
USA MX News from Racer X
Matt Moss, Gavin Faith Complete Sweeps at Phillip Island.
Watch: Qualifying from Monster Energy Cup
Ricky Carmichael Featured in USA Today
UK MX News from Dirtbike Rider
Okay, it's official. Bam Bam is now a man. Watch this new JGR Yamaha team video to learn how to grow a beard and more importantly check out Justin Barcia and Weston Peick as they ride their new Yamaha YZ450Fs at the JGRMX test facility in North Carolina...
The Monster Energy Cup features the world’s top supercross riders on a Ricky Carmichael-inspired track competing for a shot at winning $1 million. Check out these Qualifying clips...
On a sunny, windless, fall morning, Glen Dell took off from a remote airstrip in the North West bushveld to perform a stunt with FMX rider Nick de Wit. He was to fly his Extra 300 aerobatics aircraft low enough for Nick to backflip his dirtbike over it.
Event Coverage, Manufacturer Tests & Dealer Promo Films
Toofast films have covered many high profile events such as the Maxxis British Championship, Bolddog britsh FMX championship, Redbull Pronationals, Vets MXDN and many other events.
Whether you want your event filmed for promotional footage, a thank you to event sponsors, on line media for your website or just a momento of your day please contact us for details.
- Teaser films to promote forthcoming events
- Major event coverage
- Club motocross to promote a rider or a club/organisation
- Promotional films for organisations
- On line media for your website
- Rider portfolio films – Race day footage
Manufacturer Tests and Motocross Dealer promo videos
As the biggest and best Motocross channel in the UK Toofast films can offer the ultimate exposure to your key target customer. We market our films with our many contacts around the world and combined with our social media presence we can target specific territories to suit your requirements. We are the ultimate platform for anything Motocross related!
Manufacturer Tests – Working closely with manufacturers and distributors we can test and promote products through our films and online media. Whether it’s the latest bike test or a new product launch make sure you talk to us first and we will get you maximum exposure
Dealer promo videos – bring your own website to life and tap into the social media revolution with a Toofast promotional video. Whether it’s a one off or series of films we will work with you to showcase your shop, products and services.
All films can include:
- An imaginative introduction and end credits
- Detailed information about the product, range or shop.
- Traditional footage with very creative angles using unique equipment and shots choreographed to music if required
- Slow motion footage at high FPS
- On board footage using the latest onboard cameras (Go Pro Hero HD2 and Contour Plus)
- Interviews with the riders/staff (if required)
- The film can be created as a DVD,Blueray or internet ready file (2 copies of the selected format will be provided in the package)
Prices for the above are quoted on an individual basis.Please give us your brief and we will come back to you with a price.