As Seen On
USA MX News from Racer X
We spotted an interview over at www.crossmagzin.de with KTM’s Pit Beirer, talking about Ken Roczen parting ways with KTM. We...
American Honda renews contract with Trey Canard.
MX Sports is pleased to announce that RacerTV.com will stream 32 hours of LIVE racing coverage from the 2014 Rocky...
UK MX News from Dirtbike Rider
Ever wonder what would happen if MX and ATV pros squared off head to head? To find out Trey Canard and Thomas Brown were invited to duke it out against each other.
Former World Champion Tyla Rattray plans to be embarking on his third ‘comeback’ of 2014 this weekend at Lommel for the Grand Prix of Belgium.
On his return to Grand Prix action for the first time since early May, Monster Energy Kawasaki’s Gautier Paulin spoke last weekend in the Czech Republic about the prospect of competing against AMA SX Champion Ryan Villopoto in MXGP in 2015, even though the French star made no allusion to the fact that the American could be steering his works KX450F!
Sponsorship / Personal Portfolio Films
In these very tough economic times riders have to stand out from the crowd and present themselves in a professional manner to be noticed.
This is where Toofast films can help. Be one step ahead of the competition and let us produce a showcase film for potential sponsors or as a thank you for existing sponsors. The film will include:
A 6 to 8 minute professionally produced video including a mix of:
- An imaginative introduction and end credits
- Detailed information about the rider and their achievements built around a film showcasing the riders talents.
- Traditional footage with very creative angles using unique equipment and shots choreographed to music
- Slow motion footage at high FPS
- On board footage using the latest onboard cameras (Go Pro Hero HD2 and Contour Plus) with helmet mics so they commentate whilst riding
- Interviews with the riders (if they would like this)
- The film can be tailored to one potential sponsor or generic to appeal to many
- The film can be created as a DVD,Blueray or internet ready file (2 copies of the selected format will be provided in the package)
- A bonus disc of all the helmet cam footage will be provided FOC so the rider can study their riding skills from the onboard camera session
- The option to have your film put on the Toofast film website and Youtube channel FOC. As the UK’s number one Youtube channel this will give the rider maximum exposure around the world
- Note rider films can be filmed at an open practice day(with track owners permission) or private practice tracks. Riders are responsible for track fees. If you want a race covered please see event coverage.
Prices are dependant on location and distance covered but start from as little as £199.