As Seen On
USA MX News from Racer X
Maxima Trivia: Win a Free Case of 927 Oil
Cobra Moto Announces 2015 Lineup
Faith, Peters and More Confirmed for Australian SX Championship
UK MX News from Dirtbike Rider
What do the world's best Motocross riders do once the official MXGP and AMA National season is over? They come to race their peers and heroes at the Monster Energy FIM Motocross of Nations.
GoPro today unveiled three new rugged action cameras that includes a sick flagship model – HERO4 Black – that lets you shoot 4K video, the HERO4 Silver that has touchscreen controls and a starter model that should help mx fans capture gnarly crash shots for less dosh.
Motocross of Nations 2014 post-race interviews with Eli Tomac, Tommy Searle, Jeremy and Alex Martin, Ryan Dungey, Gautier Paulin, Dylan Ferrandis, Steven Frossard and Chad Reed...
Sponsorship / Personal Portfolio Films
In these very tough economic times riders have to stand out from the crowd and present themselves in a professional manner to be noticed.
This is where Toofast films can help. Be one step ahead of the competition and let us produce a showcase film for potential sponsors or as a thank you for existing sponsors. The film will include:
A 6 to 8 minute professionally produced video including a mix of:
- An imaginative introduction and end credits
- Detailed information about the rider and their achievements built around a film showcasing the riders talents.
- Traditional footage with very creative angles using unique equipment and shots choreographed to music
- Slow motion footage at high FPS
- On board footage using the latest onboard cameras (Go Pro Hero HD2 and Contour Plus) with helmet mics so they commentate whilst riding
- Interviews with the riders (if they would like this)
- The film can be tailored to one potential sponsor or generic to appeal to many
- The film can be created as a DVD,Blueray or internet ready file (2 copies of the selected format will be provided in the package)
- A bonus disc of all the helmet cam footage will be provided FOC so the rider can study their riding skills from the onboard camera session
- The option to have your film put on the Toofast film website and Youtube channel FOC. As the UK’s number one Youtube channel this will give the rider maximum exposure around the world
- Note rider films can be filmed at an open practice day(with track owners permission) or private practice tracks. Riders are responsible for track fees. If you want a race covered please see event coverage.
Prices are dependant on location and distance covered but start from as little as £199.