As Seen On
USA MX News from Racer X
Get a Free 2016 Racer X Calendar When You Subscribe or Renew Now
New partnership for 2016 announced.
Tune in tonight.
UK MX News from Dirtbike Rider
2016 MX2 championship contender Wilvo Standing Construct Yamaha’s Alex Tonkov has today published a video where the 22 year old takes his YZ250F for a spin around a spectacular new track in St Petersburg and where a Grand Prix could be run as soon as 2017.
At 27 years of age Christophe Pourcel is ready for one of the most important racing campaigns of a glittering if somewhat disrupted career. The Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Racing rider won the second evening of the recent Supercross Paris-Lille and is now braced to steer the factory FC450 in what will be his first attempt at the AMA 450SX class and also the Lucas Oil AMA Pro National 450MX Championship.
Former double MX2 World Champion Jeffrey Herlings has offered his opinion on 2015 title winner Tim Gajser’s surprise move to MXGP for 2016 and hints that the Slovenian could be anticipating a season with less pressure as a premier class rookie than as defending MX2 number one.
Sponsorship / Personal Portfolio Films
In these very tough economic times riders have to stand out from the crowd and present themselves in a professional manner to be noticed.
This is where Toofast films can help. Be one step ahead of the competition and let us produce a showcase film for potential sponsors or as a thank you for existing sponsors. The film will include:
A 6 to 8 minute professionally produced video including a mix of:
- An imaginative introduction and end credits
- Detailed information about the rider and their achievements built around a film showcasing the riders talents.
- Traditional footage with very creative angles using unique equipment and shots choreographed to music
- Slow motion footage at high FPS
- On board footage using the latest onboard cameras (Go Pro Hero HD2 and Contour Plus) with helmet mics so they commentate whilst riding
- Interviews with the riders (if they would like this)
- The film can be tailored to one potential sponsor or generic to appeal to many
- The film can be created as a DVD,Blueray or internet ready file (2 copies of the selected format will be provided in the package)
- A bonus disc of all the helmet cam footage will be provided FOC so the rider can study their riding skills from the onboard camera session
- The option to have your film put on the Toofast film website and Youtube channel FOC. As the UK’s number one Youtube channel this will give the rider maximum exposure around the world
- Note rider films can be filmed at an open practice day(with track owners permission) or private practice tracks. Riders are responsible for track fees. If you want a race covered please see event coverage.
Prices are dependant on location and distance covered but start from as little as £199.