As Seen On
USA MX News from Racer X
UK MX News from Dirtbike Rider
Rockstar Energy Suzuki World MXGP could be back to full strength for the Grand Prix of Czech Republic and the 14th round of 17 in the FIM Motocross World Championship this weekend.
Episode two of HANNY is all about getting to know Josh Hansen's new program and some of the key players involved. It's not easy starting over, but for Hanny it's something that needs to happen to get back on top...
After four days of track preparation and watering for their hosting of the latest round in the 2014 AMCA 2T and Veterans title chase, the North Wilts MXC must have then been devastated to see the Wiltshire area hit by 48 hours of thunderstorms.
Sponsorship / Personal Portfolio Films
In these very tough economic times riders have to stand out from the crowd and present themselves in a professional manner to be noticed.
This is where Toofast films can help. Be one step ahead of the competition and let us produce a showcase film for potential sponsors or as a thank you for existing sponsors. The film will include:
A 6 to 8 minute professionally produced video including a mix of:
- An imaginative introduction and end credits
- Detailed information about the rider and their achievements built around a film showcasing the riders talents.
- Traditional footage with very creative angles using unique equipment and shots choreographed to music
- Slow motion footage at high FPS
- On board footage using the latest onboard cameras (Go Pro Hero HD2 and Contour Plus) with helmet mics so they commentate whilst riding
- Interviews with the riders (if they would like this)
- The film can be tailored to one potential sponsor or generic to appeal to many
- The film can be created as a DVD,Blueray or internet ready file (2 copies of the selected format will be provided in the package)
- A bonus disc of all the helmet cam footage will be provided FOC so the rider can study their riding skills from the onboard camera session
- The option to have your film put on the Toofast film website and Youtube channel FOC. As the UK’s number one Youtube channel this will give the rider maximum exposure around the world
- Note rider films can be filmed at an open practice day(with track owners permission) or private practice tracks. Riders are responsible for track fees. If you want a race covered please see event coverage.
Prices are dependant on location and distance covered but start from as little as £199.