As Seen On
USA MX News from Racer X
FOX Sports Adds Spidercam to 2015 Broadcasts
AMA Address James Stewart Suspension
Have a burning question about motocross, supercross, off-road or dirt bikes that you'd like our staff to answer? Notice something...
UK MX News from Dirtbike Rider
One of the interesting stories for the 2015 MXGP season will be in charting the progress of the English Watson brothers. Siblings Ben (17 years old and ready for a debut MX2 season with Hitachi Construction Machinery Revo KTM) and Nathan (20 and with Red Bull IceOne Husqvarna Racing in MXGP) have the potential to impact Grand Prix like the last family to rock MXGP: the Pourcel brothers from 2006-2009.
Rob Dingman President/CEO of the AMA has written to the President of FIM, Vito Ippolito to express "dissatisfaction" over the handling of James Stewart's anti-doping violation, reports Vital MX.
While on location for a 100% commercial shoot this past weekend, Vurbmoto watched in awe as Chris Johnson tore up laps at his private track in southern California.
Sponsorship / Personal Portfolio Films
In these very tough economic times riders have to stand out from the crowd and present themselves in a professional manner to be noticed.
This is where Toofast films can help. Be one step ahead of the competition and let us produce a showcase film for potential sponsors or as a thank you for existing sponsors. The film will include:
A 6 to 8 minute professionally produced video including a mix of:
- An imaginative introduction and end credits
- Detailed information about the rider and their achievements built around a film showcasing the riders talents.
- Traditional footage with very creative angles using unique equipment and shots choreographed to music
- Slow motion footage at high FPS
- On board footage using the latest onboard cameras (Go Pro Hero HD2 and Contour Plus) with helmet mics so they commentate whilst riding
- Interviews with the riders (if they would like this)
- The film can be tailored to one potential sponsor or generic to appeal to many
- The film can be created as a DVD,Blueray or internet ready file (2 copies of the selected format will be provided in the package)
- A bonus disc of all the helmet cam footage will be provided FOC so the rider can study their riding skills from the onboard camera session
- The option to have your film put on the Toofast film website and Youtube channel FOC. As the UK’s number one Youtube channel this will give the rider maximum exposure around the world
- Note rider films can be filmed at an open practice day(with track owners permission) or private practice tracks. Riders are responsible for track fees. If you want a race covered please see event coverage.
Prices are dependant on location and distance covered but start from as little as £199.