As Seen On
USA MX News from Racer X
The second round of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship takes place this Saturday afternoon with the Rockwell Thunder Valley...
Thunder Valley Statistical Report.
Emig on the Fly Racing: Moto 60 Show, today Noon PST
UK MX News from Dirtbike Rider
The fifth round of the Maxxis ACU British Motocross Championship takes place at the famous Foxhill circuit near Swindon on June 2, hosted by the West Devon MCC.
As part of the build up to the second round of the 2013 AMA Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship we thought you would like to see a riders' perspective of Thunder Valley Motocross Park. So here you can check out two great 3D track maps of the 2013 Rockwell Watches Thunder Valley National.
The 2013 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship finally kicked off last Saturday in sunny California and the race action lived up to the off-season hype.
Sponsorship / Personal Portfolio Films
In these very tough economic times riders have to stand out from the crowd and present themselves in a professional manner to be noticed.
This is where Toofast films can help. Be one step ahead of the competition and let us produce a showcase film for potential sponsors or as a thank you for existing sponsors. The film will include:
A 6 to 8 minute professionally produced video including a mix of:
- An imaginative introduction and end credits
- Detailed information about the rider and their achievements built around a film showcasing the riders talents.
- Traditional footage with very creative angles using unique equipment and shots choreographed to music
- Slow motion footage at high FPS
- On board footage using the latest onboard cameras (Go Pro Hero HD2 and Contour Plus) with helmet mics so they commentate whilst riding
- Interviews with the riders (if they would like this)
- The film can be tailored to one potential sponsor or generic to appeal to many
- The film can be created as a DVD,Blueray or internet ready file (2 copies of the selected format will be provided in the package)
- A bonus disc of all the helmet cam footage will be provided FOC so the rider can study their riding skills from the onboard camera session
- The option to have your film put on the Toofast film website and Youtube channel FOC. As the UK’s number one Youtube channel this will give the rider maximum exposure around the world
- Note rider films can be filmed at an open practice day(with track owners permission) or private practice tracks. Riders are responsible for track fees. If you want a race covered please see event coverage.
Prices are dependant on location and distance covered but start from as little as £199.