As Seen On
USA MX News from Racer X
UK MX News from Dirtbike Rider
Monday’s just got a whole new look thanks to the Monster Girls. Over 40 of their hottest Girls to melt the internet and they’ll keep coming at you every week until they either run out of content... or the world stops turning.
It's September! And that means it's MXoN month... To start the month off right, MXGP's marketing team has released a 63-second video teaser to entice y'all into signin' up for the MXGP Live service. Check out the video below and then head-over to mxgp-tv.com to learn more...
The latest rumour in MXGP is that South African Tyla Rattray has returned to the fold of Kawasaki for 2015 after agreeing to join the Monster Energy Kawasaki Racing Team in MXGP.
Sponsorship / Personal Portfolio Films
In these very tough economic times riders have to stand out from the crowd and present themselves in a professional manner to be noticed.
This is where Toofast films can help. Be one step ahead of the competition and let us produce a showcase film for potential sponsors or as a thank you for existing sponsors. The film will include:
A 6 to 8 minute professionally produced video including a mix of:
- An imaginative introduction and end credits
- Detailed information about the rider and their achievements built around a film showcasing the riders talents.
- Traditional footage with very creative angles using unique equipment and shots choreographed to music
- Slow motion footage at high FPS
- On board footage using the latest onboard cameras (Go Pro Hero HD2 and Contour Plus) with helmet mics so they commentate whilst riding
- Interviews with the riders (if they would like this)
- The film can be tailored to one potential sponsor or generic to appeal to many
- The film can be created as a DVD,Blueray or internet ready file (2 copies of the selected format will be provided in the package)
- A bonus disc of all the helmet cam footage will be provided FOC so the rider can study their riding skills from the onboard camera session
- The option to have your film put on the Toofast film website and Youtube channel FOC. As the UK’s number one Youtube channel this will give the rider maximum exposure around the world
- Note rider films can be filmed at an open practice day(with track owners permission) or private practice tracks. Riders are responsible for track fees. If you want a race covered please see event coverage.
Prices are dependant on location and distance covered but start from as little as £199.