As Seen On
USA MX News from Racer X
First Eight 250 Class Riders Confirmed for Red Bull Straight Rhythm
Get to Know Germany's Marcus Schiffer
Building Jumps with Twitch
UK MX News from Dirtbike Rider
Britain’s Motocross of Nations representative, Tommy Searle, finished sixth in his final MXGP appearance as a Kawasaki rider at the Grand Prix of Leon last weekend.
New FIM MX2 Motocross World Champion Jordi Tixier gained a legion of fans for his battling display to first and third positions at the Grand Prix of Leon in Mexico to secure the 2014 title by four points and against the odds.
Davi Millsaps allowed TWMX to bring their camera and capture exactly what goes on behind the scenes as he returns to racing for Monster Energy Kawasaki...
Sponsorship / Personal Portfolio Films
In these very tough economic times riders have to stand out from the crowd and present themselves in a professional manner to be noticed.
This is where Toofast films can help. Be one step ahead of the competition and let us produce a showcase film for potential sponsors or as a thank you for existing sponsors. The film will include:
A 6 to 8 minute professionally produced video including a mix of:
- An imaginative introduction and end credits
- Detailed information about the rider and their achievements built around a film showcasing the riders talents.
- Traditional footage with very creative angles using unique equipment and shots choreographed to music
- Slow motion footage at high FPS
- On board footage using the latest onboard cameras (Go Pro Hero HD2 and Contour Plus) with helmet mics so they commentate whilst riding
- Interviews with the riders (if they would like this)
- The film can be tailored to one potential sponsor or generic to appeal to many
- The film can be created as a DVD,Blueray or internet ready file (2 copies of the selected format will be provided in the package)
- A bonus disc of all the helmet cam footage will be provided FOC so the rider can study their riding skills from the onboard camera session
- The option to have your film put on the Toofast film website and Youtube channel FOC. As the UK’s number one Youtube channel this will give the rider maximum exposure around the world
- Note rider films can be filmed at an open practice day(with track owners permission) or private practice tracks. Riders are responsible for track fees. If you want a race covered please see event coverage.
Prices are dependant on location and distance covered but start from as little as £199.