As Seen On
USA MX News from Racer X
Wilson – Osborne – Matthes – Friese on DMXS Radio Tonight.
East Rutherford Notes Package
This week the Crossland Racing crew heads to the Pacific Northwest for round 15 of the Monster Energy AMA Supercross...
UK MX News from Dirtbike Rider
It has been an unsettling start to the ’14 FIM Motocross World Championship for 2013 MX2 runner-up Jordi Tixier. Many observers of MXGP were looking to see if the Frenchman could make a step in terms of speed and form to challenge his double title-winning team-mate Jeffrey Herlings.
Martin Davalos and newly-signed RCH pilot Weston Peick are the star names for the 24MX International Supercross and Freestyle MX.
After Pole Position on Saturday – his first since the 2013 Grand Prix of Brazil and second in factory Honda colours – Max Nagl could be forgiven for feeling optimistic about his chances of a second podium result at Sevlievo last weekend.
Sponsorship / Personal Portfolio Films
In these very tough economic times riders have to stand out from the crowd and present themselves in a professional manner to be noticed.
This is where Toofast films can help. Be one step ahead of the competition and let us produce a showcase film for potential sponsors or as a thank you for existing sponsors. The film will include:
A 6 to 8 minute professionally produced video including a mix of:
- An imaginative introduction and end credits
- Detailed information about the rider and their achievements built around a film showcasing the riders talents.
- Traditional footage with very creative angles using unique equipment and shots choreographed to music
- Slow motion footage at high FPS
- On board footage using the latest onboard cameras (Go Pro Hero HD2 and Contour Plus) with helmet mics so they commentate whilst riding
- Interviews with the riders (if they would like this)
- The film can be tailored to one potential sponsor or generic to appeal to many
- The film can be created as a DVD,Blueray or internet ready file (2 copies of the selected format will be provided in the package)
- A bonus disc of all the helmet cam footage will be provided FOC so the rider can study their riding skills from the onboard camera session
- The option to have your film put on the Toofast film website and Youtube channel FOC. As the UK’s number one Youtube channel this will give the rider maximum exposure around the world
- Note rider films can be filmed at an open practice day(with track owners permission) or private practice tracks. Riders are responsible for track fees. If you want a race covered please see event coverage.
Prices are dependant on location and distance covered but start from as little as £199.